daily meal

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday Lineup

It is Super Bowl Sunday and whether or not your team is playing, you will still most likely be watching the commercials and pigging out on an array of snacks! I myself am not really a football fan, but I love the Super Bowl because it is an excuse to whip up a bunch of different dips and snack items.  In addition to having Guacamole, Salsa, and Buffalo Wings (all must have items), I also like to add some other delicious food items to my Super Bowl Sunday menu.  Below are some of those items...

1.) Chili

2.) Heath Bar Toffee Dip with Apples

3.) Cream Cheese Vegetable Bites

4.) Pizza

And of course, the 5th most important item(s)... BEER and BOOZE! Happy Super Bowl Sunday! :)


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a beautiful spread, wish I could have made it! Thanks for sharing :)

    Sincerely,
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete